GIVEAWAY WINNER & TRIVIA
Zara navy blue tank // gifted galaxy outerwear // black shorts from Mango // bag by Arcus Bags
One of the outfits from my Japan trip. These red flats and the tribal sandals in my last post were definitely my best buddies. I'm intentionally keeping this post short of pictures because here comes the exciting part - announcement of FGC x Pile of Thread giveaway
winner! A total of 97 entries registered, the random number generator decided last night that the dress shall go to entry #47, so congratulations to Izzatunnisa Galih from Chaos Around Me! Please initiate contact with Pile of Thread crew to claim the prize.
Anywho, I remember in my early blogging days how thrilled I always got when a fellow blogger tagged me in a circulating award. I have, however, been ignorant about such awards but just last night I thought - hey why not, for once? Cassandra from Back to Five recently gave me a Liebster award for which I am to state 11 things about me, so thanks Cassie darling and read on!
1. I have my coffee Americano in the morning and Caramel Frappucino for the rest of the day.
2. I find snakes petrifying.
3. I listen to wide selection of music but my all time preference is house/trance.
4. I don't enjoy playing adventure games as much as I enjoy logic games.
5. As much as I don't believe astrology, everything they say about my star sign is actually true.. Pisceans are dreamy, sensitive, imaginative, and deep thinkers.
6. I've been 163cm/47kgs since junior high.
7. I'm not satisfied with only being fluent in Bahasa and English, so I'm currently self-teaching French, Italian, and Spanish. (Care to help?)
8. Never in my life have I gone to the saloon for a manicure/pedicure.
9. Only once in my life have I gone to the saloon for a cream bath.
10. My idea of a good dinner is tasty food with a fine wine/martini/gin/whiskey.
11. Sleep is one of my imperatives. I do not survive a day without a minimum of 5 hours sleep.
Any fact we are similar about? Tell me about you!
music to my ears:
Maroon 5 - Daylight