1. I am big on keeping my old clothes in plausibility of them getting back into trends again in the future. That vest is a good example.
2. With my beau in a 50s-themed office event. He made a good Montgomery Cliff (with a moustache), didn't he?
3. Pulling off an old denim vest and gingham top to The 90's Festival. I was only familiar with half of the songs the singers sang but definitely enjoyed the throwback!
4. What I do around the men section when boyfriend is trying out clothes, other than picking out more clothes for him to try on. What do you usually do?
5. The denim buddies were all smiles on a movie day with my family (plus the boyfriends and minus my brother, whom I miss btw!)
6. What I wore to a holy matrimony last weekend. Dresses are classic and timeless but hey, why not take it up a notch?